Home > School > About Us > Vision and Mission
Vision and Mission
Leading Hearts Leading Minds
To develop our students to their full potential, to inculcate in them the right value system, as well as a mindset for excellence, and to nurture them to be responsible and caring members of society.
We believe that our mission can be achieved through a well-rounded education that seeks to develop the moral, cognitive, physical, social and aesthetic aspects of each child To this end, we strive to
- Provide visionary leadership and effective management
- Develop a cohesive and committed team of teachers who are caring and competent in imparting knowledge, skills and desirable attitudes to help pupils realise their potential.
- Implement a comprehensive and challenging academic programme that meets the different learning needs of our pupils.
- Offer a well-structured extra and co-curricular programme for character building and leadership training
- Create a conducive environment for promoting learning, inculcating sound values, teaching of lifeskills and National Education.
- Foster close partnerships with parents, alumni, cluster schools and the community
We aim to develop in all our pupils the following qualities:
- Positive self-esteem, confidence, and zest for life.
- Upright character and a sense of self-responsibility.
- Courage and determination to meet and overcome challenges.
- Passion for learning and creativity in thinking.
- A mindset for continuous improvement and excellence in work.
- Ability to relate and work well with others.
- Quest for personal well-being and healthy living.
- Appreciation for aesthetics and sensitivity to other cultures.
- Civic mindedness and a compassion for the less fortunate.
- Loyalty and commitment to the school, community and nation.